The Best Sugar Cookie Recipe
Glad I saw this recipe, it was so easy to follow. I made it last week and my colleagues loved it. For me, I really loved the thickness.. I am gonna make it again this week just for myself!!
The Best Sugar Cookie Recipe | chocolatechip Cookies, peanut butter Cookies, easy Cookies, fall Cookies, Christmas Cookies, snickerdoodle Cookies, nobake Cookies, monster Cookies, oatmeal Cookies, sugar Cookies, Cookies recipes, m&m Cookies, cakemix Cookies, pumpkin Cookies, cowboy Cookies, lemon Cookies, brownie Cookies, shortbread Cookies, healthy Cookies, thumbprint Cookies, best Cookies, holiday Cookies, Cookies decorated, molasses Cookies, funfetti Cookies, pudding Cookies, smores Cookies, crinkle Cookies, glutenfree Cookies, cream cheese Cookies, redvelvet Cookies, coconut Cookies, vegan Cookies, gingerbreadCookies, almondCookies, #Cookiesdrawing #easterCookies #Cookiesachocolatechips #Cookiesaroyalicing #Cookiesbchocolatechips #Cookiesbpeanutbutter #Cookiesbroyalicing #Cookiescchocolatechips #Cookiesdchocolatechips #Cookiesdpeanutbutter #Cookiesgglutenfree #Cookiesgchocolatechips #Cookiesichocolatechips #Cookiesibaking #Cookieskchocolatechips #Cookieskpeanutbutter #Cookieslchocolatechips #Cookiesmchocolatechips #Cookiesmpeanutbutter #Cookiesmglutenfree
Recipes adapted from : yellowblissroad.com
- 3 sticks unsalted butter softened (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar + extra for rolling
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, measured then sifted
- Frist, Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line several baking sheets with parchment paper. Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Then, Place the softened butter and sugar in the bowl of your electric mixer. Cream the butter and sugar together on high until light and fluffy, 3-5 minutes. (Don't skimp on the time here.) Then turn the mixer on low and add the eggs and vanilla extract. Scrape the bowl.
- Next, With the mixer running on low, slowly add the flour mixture. Scrape the bowl and beat again for 30 seconds.
- Pour some extra sugar into a bowl to coat the cookies. Scoop the dough out and roll into 1-inch balls. The dough should be soft and delicate - don't over-handle. Shake each ball in the sugar bowl to coat, then place on the cookie sheets 2 inches apart. Use the bottom of a drinking glass to press down on each ball, until it's 1/3- to 1/2-inch thick.
- Bake each sheet of sugar cookies for 9-11 minutes, until the edges are slightly golden and the centers are just barely set. Cool completely on the cookie sheets.
- Enjoy it !