SLOW COOKER CHICKEN MARSALA
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN MARSALA | chicken aeasy dinners, chicken ovens chicken cooking, chicken families, chicken soysauce, chicken crockpot, chicken easy recipes, chicken dinners, chicken sauces, chicken lowcarb, chicken families, chicken crockpot, chicken olive oils, chicken lowcarb, chicken glutenfree, chicken dinners, chicken families, chicken stirfry, chicken recipesfor, chicken greek yogurt, chicken sour cream, chicken meals, chicken green onions, chicken comfort foods, chicken products, chicken hot sauces, chicken ovens, chicken healthy, chicken bread crumbs, chicken red peppers, chicken white wines, chicken simple, chicken veggies, chicken blackbeans, chicken garlic, chicken brown rice, chicken low carb, chicken crock pot, chicken easy recipes, chicken gluten free, chicken dinners, chicken soy sauce, chicken week night meals, chicken crock pot, chicken low car #chickenrecipes #bakedchicken #chickenthighs #butterchicken #crockpotchicken #chickenhealthy #chickenenchiladas #chickenparmesan #chickencasserole #chickenandrice #chickenpasta #chickeneasy #chickendinner #orangechicken #chickenpiccata #chickenmarsala #chickenmarinade #chickenspaghetti #lemonchicken #teriyakichicken #chickenpotpie #chickenfajitas #ranchchicken #chickenalfredo #friedchicken #chickentenders #chickensalad #chickentacos #shreddedchicken #slowcookerchicken #bbqchicken #grilledchicken #chickenwings #chickensoup #stuffedchicken #chickenchili #wholechicken
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN MARSALA
Excellent recipe! First time making it and chicken Marsala but grew up eating my dads. I just got a new crockpot and I did have to cut the time down a little and added a few more mushrooms. Absolutely delicious, filling yet light on your stomach!!
Recipes adapted from : diethood.com
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup marsala wine
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- Frist, Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Next, Place the chicken in the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Place the chicken breasts, garlic, wine, chicken broth and mushrooms in the slow cooker.
- Then, Cook on LOW for 5 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker. Whisk together the cornstarch with 1/3 cup cold water. Pour the cornstarch into the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Add the chicken back to the slow cooker, turn the heat to HIGH and cook for 30 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Stir in the heavy cream and season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
- Enjoy It !