ORIGINAL NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Everyday Chocolate Chip Cookies | cookies, cookies recipes, cookies recipes easy, cookies and cream cake, cookies and cream cookies, cookies recipes easy, cookies recipes chocolate chip, cookies recipes easy 2 ingredients, cookies recipes easy chocolate chip, cookies recipes easy quick, #Cookiesdrawing #easterCookies #Cookieschocolatechips #Cookiesroyalicing #Cookieschocolatechips #Cookiespeanutbutter #Cookiesroyalicing #Cookieschocolatechips #Cookieschocolatechips #Cookiespeanutbutter
Everyday Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cookies are consistently delicious! The easiest recipe when craving a sweet treat! All my family and friends love it.
Recipes adapted from : recipetips.com
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Prepare dough as above.
- Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars.
- PREPARE dough as above. Divide in half; wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Shape each half into 15-inch log; wrap in wax paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.* Preheat oven to 375° F. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices; place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
FOR HIGH ALTITUDE BAKING (5,200 feet): Increase flour to 2 1/2 cups.
- Add 2 teaspoons water with flour and reduce both granulated sugar and brown sugar to 2/3 cup each.
- Bake drop cookies for 8 to 10 minutes and pan cookie for 17 to 19 minutes.