ONE PAN GARLIC HERB CHICKEN AND ASPARAGUS
Sed the dried italian seasoning). This would hI made this for me and the hubby.
Let's just say I need to get back to the store to get us some more chicken!
The spices were wonderful, (I uave saved me on the nutricken diet back in the day!
I think I saw my hubby tear up a bit, haha!
ONE PAN GARLIC HERB CHICKEN AND ASPARAGUS | chickenrecipes, bakedchicken, chickenthighs, butterchicken, crockpotchicken, chickenhealthy, chickenenchiladas, chickenparmesan, chickencasserole, chickenandrice, chickenpasta, chickeneasy, chickendinner, orangechicken, chickenpiccata, chickenmarsala, chickenmarinade, chickenspaghetti, lemonchicken, teriyakichicken, chickenpotpie, chickenfajitas, ranchchicken, chickenalfredo, friedchicken, chickentenders, chickensalad, chickentacos, shreddedchicken, slowcookerchicken, bbqchicken, grilledchicken, chickenwings, chickensoup, stuffedchicken, chickenchili, wholechicken, buffalochicken, chickencoop #chickenalaking #chickenacomfortfoods #chickenarice #chickenameals #chickenalowcarb #chickenaglutenfree #chickenarecipe #chickenadishes #chickenahealthy #chickenaeasydinners #chickenaovens #chickenacooking #chickenafamilies #chickenasoysauce #chickenbcrockpot #chickenbeasyrecipes #chickenbdinners #chickenbbbqsauces #chickenblowcarb #chickenbfamilies #chickenccrockpot #chickencoliveoils #chickenclowcarb #chickencglutenfree #chickencdinners #chickencfamilies #chickencstirfry #chickencrecipesfor #chickencgreekyogurt #chickencsourcream
Recipes adapted from : therecipecritic.com
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil (see note)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
- fresh herbs for garnish (optional)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3-6 chicken thighs or boneless skinless chicken breasts (breasts pounded to even 1/2 inch thickness)
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- First, Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large pan/skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic and herbs and cook another minute or so until the garlic is fragrant.
- Then, Reduce heat to medium, add chicken to pan, and cook for 5-7 minutes, then flip and cook another 5-7 minutes. (Chicken should be nearly, but not completely cooked through by this point)
- Next, Scoot the chicken over the sides and add remaining 1 tablespoon butter to the empty portion of the pan. Once the butter is melted, add asparagus. Season asparagus with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook, rotating throughout, for 4-6 minutes until tender and chicken is completely cooked through.
- Serve immediately garnished with freshly cracked black pepper and fresh herbs if desired.
- Enjoy It