My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe | cookies, cookies recipes, cookies recipes easy, cookies and cream cake, cookies and cream cookies, cookies recipes easy, cookies recipes chocolate chip, cookies recipes easy 2 ingredients, cookies recipes easy chocolate chip, cookies recipes easy quick, #Cookiesdrawing #easterCookies #Cookieschocolatechips #Cookiesroyalicing #Cookieschocolatechips #Cookiespeanutbutter #Cookiesroyalicing #Cookieschocolatechips #Cookieschocolatechips #Cookiespeanutbutter
My Favorite Chocolate Chip
Recipes adapted from :
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (12 oz) bag mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- optional – flaked sea salt to garnish
- 1 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- Frist In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter and sugars together for 2 minutes on medium speed, until fluffy and light. Add in the eggs, vanilla, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, and continue mixing until incorporated, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Then Turn the mixer to low and add in flour, mixing until just combined. Stir in all chocolate chips until evenly distributed. Cover dough plastic wrap and and refrigerate overnight, or up to 48 hours.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Using a large (3- tablespoon) cookie scoop drop the dough 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Next, Bake for 12 minutes, or until the edges are golden. Remove from the oven and let cool on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Enjoy It !