KETO BUTTER COOKIES (ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS)
KETO BUTTER COOKIES (ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS) | cookies, cookies recipes, cookies recipes easy, cookies and cream cake, cookies and cream cookies, cookies recipes easy, cookies recipes chocolate chip, cookies recipes easy 2 ingredients, cookies recipes easy chocolate chip, cookies recipes easy quick, #Cookiesdrawing #easterCookies #Cookieschocolatechips #Cookiesroyalicing #Cookieschocolatechips #Cookiespeanutbutter #Cookiesroyalicing #Cookieschocolatechips #Cookieschocolatechips #Cookiespeanutbutter
KETO BUTTER COOKIES
(ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS)
Recipes adapted from : cookinglsl.com
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol (36 g or 1.3 oz wt.) or 3 tbsp confectioners swerve (27 g or 1 oz wt.)
- 3 tbsp salted butter (43 g or 1.5 oz wt.), softened to room temperature
- 1 cup blanched almond flour (113 g or 4 oz wt.) (cannot be directly substituted with coconut flour)
- Frist Preheat the oven to 350 F. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, thoroughly stirring until they form a dough. As you stir, it will initially be crumbly, but will then form a cohesive dough. If your butter isn't soft enough, it may be difficult to fully combine by stirring; instead, try mixing the ingredients using your hands.
- Then Use the dough to form ten 1-inch balls, placing them on the baking sheet about 2 inches apart from each other.
- Flatten each dough ball using a fork, then rotate 90 degrees and flatten again, forming a criss-cross pattern. Or form into your desired shape and pattern. Note that these cookies will maintain their shape during baking and will not spread.
- Then Bake at 350 F until the cookies are golden around the edges, about 10 minutes depending on the thickness of the cookies.
- The cookies will be very soft when they come out of the oven. Let them cool completely before removing from the baking sheet. Store leftovers in a covered container at room temperature for up to a few days.
- Enjoy It !