Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breasts
Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breasts | chicken marinade, chicken spaghetti, lemon chicken, teriyaki chicken, chicken potpie, chicken fajitas, ranch chicken, chicken alfredo, fried chicken, chicken tenders, chicken salad, chicken tacos, shredded chicken, slow cooker chicken, bbq chicken, grilled chicken, chicken wings, chicken soup, stuffed chicken, chicken chili, whole chicken, buffalo chicken, chicken coop #chicken alaking #chicken acomfort foods #chickenarice #chickenameals #chickenalowcarb #chickenaglutenfree #chickenarecipe #chickenadishes #chickenahealthy #chickenaeasydinners #chickenaovens #chickenacooking #chickenafamilies #chickenasoysauce #chickenbcrockpot #chickenbeasyrecipes #chickenbdinners #chickenbbbqsauces #chickenblowcarb #chickenbfamilies #chickenccrockpot #chickencoliveoils #chickenclowcarb #chickencglutenfree #chickencdinners #chickencfamilies
Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breasts
Made this for dinner tonight. Delicious! Grand kids thought this was a bit too spicy but ate it all with ranch dressing. So quick and easy to prepare. Definitely will make again, and again, and again.
Recipes adapted from : foodiecrush.com
IngredientsFOR THE CHICKEN BREASTS
- 4 (1 pound) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups lukewarm water about 90 to 105 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
CHICKEN SEASONING BLEND
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, (optional - chicken will have absorbed some of the salt from the salted water)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked or sweet paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Frist Preheat oven to 425F.Place chicken breasts in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a large measuring cup or a mixing bowl combine lukewarm water and salt; stir and pour over chicken breasts. Set aside for 20 to 30 minutes. You can also also cover the bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours. In the meantime, prepare the Chicken Seasoning Blend.
- Combine salt, fresh ground pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, dried thyme, dried basil, dried rosemary, and dried parsley in a small bowl; using a fork, stir around the seasonings until thoroughly incorporated. Set aside.
- Then Pour out the salt water and rinse each chicken breasts under cold water; pat dry with paper towels. Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and rub the olive oil all over each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle seasoning blend evenly over the chicken breasts on all sides. You don't have to use the entire seasoning blend; use as much as you like.
- Next Transfer to the oven and cook for 22 to 25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165F. Thinner breasts will need less time, thicker breasts might need a little more time in the oven. Start checking for doneness at the 20 minute mark.
- For a browned, crispy top, set your oven to broil on high for the final 4 minutes and broil the chicken until golden on top.
- Remove from oven and transfer chicken breasts to a serving plate. Let chicken rest for 10 minutes before cutting. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve.
- Enjoy, friends.