INSTANT POT TACO CHICKEN SOUP
INSTANT POT TACO CHICKEN SOUP | chicken aeasy dinners, chicken ovens chicken cooking, chicken families, chicken soysauce, chicken crockpot, chicken easy recipes, chicken dinners, chicken sauces, chicken lowcarb, chicken families, chicken crockpot, chicken olive oils, chicken lowcarb, chicken glutenfree, chicken dinners, chicken families, chicken stirfry, chicken recipesfor, chicken greek yogurt, chicken sour cream, chicken meals, chicken green onions, chicken comfort foods, chicken products, chicken hot sauces, chicken ovens, chicken healthy, chicken bread crumbs, chicken red peppers, chicken white wines, chicken simple, chicken veggies, chicken blackbeans, chicken garlic, chicken brown rice, chicken low carb, chicken crock pot, chicken easy recipes, chicken gluten free, chicken dinners, chicken soy sauce, chicken week night meals, chicken crock pot, chicken low car #chickenrecipes #bakedchicken #chickenthighs #butterchicken #crockpotchicken #chickenhealthy #chickenenchiladas #chickenparmesan #chickencasserole #chickenandrice #chickenpasta #chickeneasy #chickendinner #orangechicken #chickenpiccata #chickenmarsala #chickenmarinade #chickenspaghetti #lemonchicken #teriyakichicken #chickenpotpie #chickenfajitas #ranchchicken #chickenalfredo #friedchicken #chickentenders #chickensalad #chickentacos #shreddedchicken #slowcookerchicken #bbqchicken #grilledchicken #chickenwings #chickensoup #stuffedchicken #chickenchili #wholechicken
INSTANT POT TACO CHICKEN SOUP
This soup Chicken taco Soup is truly the BEST! I made it a couple weeks ago to have in the freezer for easy lunches and am going to replenish my stock this weekend.
I forgot to Pin it last time and was searching the internet for it again because I wanted this recipe again. I am so happy I found it and now it’s Pinned for next time.
Thanks for sharing!
Recipes adapted from : slapdashmom.com
- 1 Can Pinto Beans
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Minced
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce, Optional
- 3 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Can Corn
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 15 Ounce Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 1/2 Pounds Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Salsa
- Frist, Turn the instant pot on saute and add the olive oil and onion. Saute the onion for 2-3 minutes until tender. Add the garlic and cook for one more minute.
- Pour in the chicken broth, stirring with a wooden spoon to deglaze the bottom of the pot.
- Turn the instant pot off.
- Next, Add the chicken breasts, beans, corn, tomato sauce, salsa, and taco seasoning and stir well.
- Place the lid on the instant pot and set the pressure valve to sealing.
- Then, Turn the instant pot to manual, high pressure, for 20 minutes. Quick release the pressure (NOTE: If liquid starts to come from the valve, seal, wait 5 minutes, and then release pressure.)
- Use two forks to shred the chicken and stir the soup well.
- Serve immediately with chips, cheese, and sour cream.
- Enjoy It !