Instant Pot Honey Bourbon Chicken - Traditional - Dump and Go Dinner
Instant Pot Honey Bourbon Chicken - Traditional - Dump and Go Dinner | chicken aeasy dinners, chicken ovens chicken cooking, chicken families, chicken soysauce, chicken crockpot, chicken easy recipes, chicken dinners, chicken sauces, chicken lowcarb, chicken families, chicken crockpot, chicken olive oils, chicken lowcarb, chicken glutenfree, chicken dinners, chicken families, chicken stirfry, chicken recipesfor, chicken greek yogurt, chicken sour cream, chicken meals, chicken green onions, chicken comfort foods, chicken products, chicken hot sauces, chicken ovens, chicken healthy, chicken bread crumbs, chicken red peppers, chicken white wines, chicken simple, chicken veggies, chicken blackbeans, chicken garlic, chicken brown rice, chicken low carb, chicken crock pot, chicken easy recipes, chicken gluten free, chicken dinners, chicken soy sauce, chicken week night meals, chicken crock pot, chicken low car #chickenrecipes #bakedchicken #chickenthighs #butterchicken #crockpotchicken #chickenhealthy #chickenenchiladas #chickenparmesan #chickencasserole #chickenandrice #chickenpasta #chickeneasy #chickendinner #orangechicken #chickenpiccata #chickenmarsala #chickenmarinade #chickenspaghetti #lemonchicken #teriyakichicken #chickenpotpie #chickenfajitas #ranchchicken #chickenalfredo #friedchicken #chickentenders #chickensalad #chickentacos #shreddedchicken #slowcookerchicken #bbqchicken #grilledchicken #chickenwings #chickensoup #stuffedchicken #chickenchili #wholechicken
Instant Pot Honey Bourbon Chicken
Dump and Go Dinner
We really enjoyed this recipe. It was easy to make and start to finish, making it from fresh, we had food on the table in under an hour. It was a little sweet for me and I wondered if it was because we use low sodium tamari and perhaps that didn’t cut the sweetness as much as full powered soy sauce would have. Making it again I will most likely reduce the amount of honey and increase the other liquids evenly to make up for the loss. I would say this serves four perfectly.
Recipes adapted from : onceamonthmeals.com
- ½ cups Soy Sauce
- ¼ cups Ketchup
- 2 teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- 1 ½ pounds Chicken, Thighs, Boneless/Skinless
- ½ cups dice Onion
- ¼ tablespoons Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 cup Honey
- ⅛ teaspoons Salt
- ⅛ teaspoons Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- Frist, Prep from frozen
- **Depending on your container size/shape and your serving size, you may need to adjust cooking times given as it is based on 4 servings frozen in indicated container.**
- ** Though it doesn't seem likely that this recipe will work for liquid issues--we assure you this recipe has been tested multiple times in the Instant Pot with great success.**Place frozen contents into inner pot.
- Lock cover into place and seal steam nozzle.
- Next, Cook on high pressure for 25 minutes.
- Naturally release pressure for 10 minutes then quick release remaining pressure.
- Then, Remove chicken and dice.
- Set Instant Pot setting to saute.
- In a bowl, combine cornstarch and water.
- Add cornstarch mixture and chicken to pot and continue to cook (on saute) for 2-3 minutes until thickened.
- Enjoy It !