Instant Pot Chicken Breasts
I followed your recipe as you wrote it except I sauteed the chicken in a pan on the stove because when I put the olive oil in my Instant pot, it popped and went all over outside the instant pot – do you know why it would do this? after sauteing on the stove, I put the chicken in the instant pot and followed all directions as you stated but my chicken still came out dry. Not sure what I can do different.
Instant Pot Chicken Breasts | chicken animal honey garlic chicken, greek chicken, chicken stirfry, roasted chicken, chicken backyard, chicken curry, chicken tetrazzini, Tuscan chicken, chicken cordonbleu, balsamic chicken, pesto chicken, breaded chicken, sheet pan chicken, keto chicken, chicken strips, chicken drumsticks, chicken broccoli, chicken mushroom, chicken breast recipes, chicken drawing, chicken illustration, chicken art, chicken bacon, creamy chicken, chicken sandwich, chicken videos, chicken cartoon, chicken nuggets, Italian chicken, skillet chicken, Mexican chicken, chicken noodle, pulled chicken, chicken photography, chickenspinach, chickenwraps, chickenstew, chickenlogo, chicken aproducts, chicken alaking, chicken acomfort foods, chicken arice, chicken ameals, chicken alowcarb, chicken agluten free, chickenarecipe, chickenadishes, chickenahealthy #buffalochicken #chickencoop #chickenanimal #honeygarlicchicken #greekchicken #chickenstirfry #roastedchicken #chickenbackyard #chickencurry #chickentetrazzini #tuscanchicken #chickencordonbleu #balsamicchicken #pestochicken #breadedchicken #sheetpanchicken #ketochicken #chickenstrips #chickendrumsticks #chickenbroccoli #chickenmushroom #chickenbreastrecipes #chickendrawing #chickenillustration #chickenart #chickenbacon #creamychicken #chickensandwich #chickenvideos #chickencartoon #chickennuggets #italianchicken #skilletchicken #mexicanchicken #chickennoodle #pulledchicken #chickenphotography #chickenspinach #chickenwraps #chickenstew #chickenlogo #chickenaproducts
Instant Pot Chicken Breasts
Recipes adapted from : kristineskitchenblog.com
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt per chicken breast (or you can use just garlic powder and regular salt)
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup water
- dash black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon oil (I use avocado, but you can use coconut or canola - something with a high smoke point is best!)
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (uncooked)
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- First, Preheat the sauté function on the Instant Pot at the highest setting, and add oil to the pot.
- Season one side of the chicken breasts.
- Next, After the display reads "hot," carefully add the chicken breasts, seasoned side down, to the pot. I use tongs to avoid hot oil splatter.
- Add seasoning on the second side.
- Then, Cook about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, and remove from pot with the tongs.
- Add 1 cup water to the pot (may need more for 8 quart pots), plus the trivet.
- Then, Place the chicken on the trivet.
- Lock the lid, and cook on manual high for 5 minutes.
- Allow the chicken to naturally release for 5 minutes, and then quick release the rest.
- Remove the chicken from the pot, and allow to rest for about 5 minutes before serving for maximum juiciness.
- Enjoy It !