EASY THAI BAKED CHICKEN
I made this last night with only a couple substitutions. I added Turmeric and I didn;t have fresh cilantro so I used Coriander Chutney! I also added fresh lime and lemon juice. So gooood! Thanks for a new fave recipe.
EASY THAI BAKED CHICKEN | chicken aeasy dinners, chicken ovens chicken cooking, chicken families, chicken soysauce, chicken crockpot, chicken easy recipes, chicken dinners, chicken sauces, chicken lowcarb, chicken families, chicken crockpot, chicken olive oils, chicken lowcarb, chicken glutenfree, chicken dinners, chicken families, chicken stirfry, chicken recipesfor, chicken greek yogurt, chicken sour cream, chicken meals, chicken green onions, chicken comfort foods, chicken products, chicken hot sauces, chicken ovens, chicken healthy, chicken bread crumbs, chicken red peppers, chicken white wines, chicken simple, chicken veggies, chicken blackbeans, chicken garlic, chicken brown rice, chicken low carb, chicken crock pot, chicken easy recipes, chicken gluten free, chicken dinners, chicken soy sauce, chicken week night meals, chicken crock pot, chicken low car #chickenrecipes #bakedchicken #chickenthighs #butterchicken #crockpotchicken #chickenhealthy #chickenenchiladas #chickenparmesan #chickencasserole #chickenandrice #chickenpasta #chickeneasy #chickendinner #orangechicken #chickenpiccata #chickenmarsala #chickenmarinade #chickenspaghetti #lemonchicken #teriyakichicken #chickenpotpie #chickenfajitas #ranchchicken #chickenalfredo #friedchicken #chickentenders #chickensalad #chickentacos #shreddedchicken #slowcookerchicken #bbqchicken #grilledchicken #chickenwings #chickensoup #stuffedchicken #chickenchili #wholechicken
Recipes adapted from : recipezazz.com
- 6-8 boneless,, skinless chicken breast halves or 12 boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp oil (for skillet)
- 3/4 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp packed brown sugar,, or coconut palm sugar
- 1 large or 2 small jalapeños,, seeds removed
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 limes, cut into wedges, for garnish
- 1/4 inch slice of fresh ginger
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 12 leaves fresh basil
- 1-1/2 tsp salt
- 1-1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Frist, Add marinade ingredients to food processor and purée until smooth.
- Then, Arrange chicken parts in a single layer in a large freezer bag. Pour marinade over chicken, seal tightly or vacuum seal and massage the marinade into the chicken a bit. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours, or simply lay it flat in the freezer and freeze for another day.
- When ready to cook, thaw completely. The safest way to thaw is in the refrigerator overnight.
- To bake: Preheat oven to 375F. Heat a large oven-proof skillet over medium to high heat.
- Next, Add oil and wait until it ripples or shimmers. Add chicken pieces and sear on each side for 3-4 minutes, then place skillet in oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until it has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Cover with foil and let stand on a platter for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- If you want to grill it instead: Place chicken on medium-hot well-oiled grill. Turn when chicken has grill marks (approx. 5-6 min). Cook until internal temperature is 165 degrees at the thickest part (about 7-8 minutes).
- Sprinkle with more chopped cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
- Enjoy It !