Easy Teriyaki Chicken
Easy Teriyaki Chicken | chicken aeasy dinners, chicken ovens chicken cooking, chicken families, chicken soysauce, chicken crockpot, chicken easy recipes, chicken dinners, chicken sauces, chicken lowcarb, chicken families, chicken crockpot, chicken olive oils, chicken lowcarb, chicken glutenfree, chicken dinners, chicken families, chicken stirfry, chicken recipesfor, chicken greek yogurt, chicken sour cream, chicken meals, chicken green onions, chicken comfort foods, chicken products, chicken hot sauces, chicken ovens, chicken healthy, chicken bread crumbs, chicken red peppers, chicken white wines, chicken simple, chicken veggies, chicken blackbeans, chicken garlic, chicken brown rice, chicken low carb, chicken crock pot, chicken easy recipes, chicken gluten free, chicken dinners, chicken soy sauce, chicken week night meals, chicken crock pot, chicken low car #chickenrecipes #bakedchicken #chickenthighs #butterchicken #crockpotchicken #chickenhealthy #chickenenchiladas #chickenparmesan #chickencasserole #chickenandrice #chickenpasta #chickeneasy #chickendinner #orangechicken #chickenpiccata #chickenmarsala #chickenmarinade #chickenspaghetti #lemonchicken #teriyakichicken #chickenpotpie #chickenfajitas #ranchchicken #chickenalfredo #friedchicken #chickentenders #chickensalad #chickentacos #shreddedchicken #slowcookerchicken #bbqchicken #grilledchicken #chickenwings #chickensoup #stuffedchicken #chickenchili #wholechicken
Easy Teriyaki Chicken
Great Recipe! tried it for some young adults tonight as written and they loved it! I double the recipe but next time will have to at least triple it! thanks for sharing!
Recipes adapted from : rasamalaysia.com
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- White rice, cooked
- Broccoli, steamed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- salt and pepper
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- Canola oil, (or any cooking oil) for frying
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Frist, Season the chicken with a salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed frying pan or wok over medium heat.
- Next, You don't want to start the chicken off over too high a heat otherwise it will not cook through before burning.
- Add chicken and saute, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is no longer pink on the inside, and golden brown on the sides.
- Then, Once the chicken is ready to go, pour the soy sauce, brown sugar, and sesame seeds over it, then toss to combine until the chicken is evenly coated.
- Continue cooking, stirring frequently until the sauce reaches a simmer and thickens.
- Remove from heat, and serve immediately with cooked white rice and steamed broccoli, garnished with thinly-sliced green onions if desired.
- Drizzle the remaining teriyaki sauce over if desired.
- * The magic is not over cooking the chicken during the sautéing process.
- It gives the glaze mixture more time to cook down. Keep stiring the chicken while its glazing. It will help it not to burn.