EASY MALIBU CHICKEN RECIPE
CREAMY ITALIAN INSTANT POT CHICKEN BREASTS | chicken marinade, chicken spaghetti, lemon chicken, teriyaki chicken, chicken potpie, chicken fajitas, ranch chicken, chicken alfredo, fried chicken, chicken tenders, chicken salad, chicken tacos, shredded chicken, slow cooker chicken, bbq chicken, grilled chicken, chicken wings, chicken soup, stuffed chicken, chicken chili, whole chicken, buffalo chicken, chicken coop #chicken alaking #chicken acomfort foods #chickenarice #chickenameals #chickenalowcarb #chickenaglutenfree #chickenarecipe #chickenadishes #chickenahealthy #chickenaeasydinners #chickenaovens #chickenacooking #chickenafamilies #chickenasoysauce #chickenbcrockpot #chickenbeasyrecipes #chickenbdinners #chickenbbbqsauces #chickenblowcarb #chickenbfamilies #chickenccrockpot #chickencoliveoils #chickenclowcarb #chickencglutenfree #chickencdinners #chickencfamilies
CREAMY ITALIAN INSTANT POT CHICKEN BREASTS
Recipes adapted from :
- 4 chicken breasts (6 ounces each)
- salt and pepper
- 8 pieces of deli ham (thin slices) (about 6 oz)
- 4 slices of Swiss cheese (4 oz)
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (60 g)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons granulated garilc
- 3/4 cup crushed pork rinds (35 g) (panko crumbs if not low carb)
Malibu Dipping Sauce
- 1-2 tablespoon Sukrin Icing Sugar (or Swerve Confectioners) (powdered sugar if not low carb)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard (or Dijon or a combo)
- Frist Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and place rack into the middle position. Finely crush the pork rinds in a food processor or place them in a bag and bash them with a mallet or rolling pin. Ready a 9 x 13 inch glass baking dish or a 1/4 size sheet pan for the chicken.
- Then Put the chicken on a plate and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper.
- And Mix the mayonnaise, mustard and sweetener in a bowl. Add 1/4 cup of the mustard mixture to the plate with the chicken, reserving the rest of the mixture as the dipping sauce. Roll the chicken in the mixture with a fork, right there on the plate. (Alternately, the chicken can be placed in a bag or in a bowl and mixed with the mustard mixture and marinated.) The chicken can be cooked right away or marinated for up to 1 day.
- Next Mix crushed pork rinds, Parmesan cheese and seasonings together. Sprinkle 1/2 of the crumb mixture in the baking dish or sheet pan where the chicken will be placed. Place the chicken on top of the crumbs. Add the other half of the crumb mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Then Bake for 30 - 40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and add the ham and cheese on top.
- Place back into the oven until the cheese has melted. Serve. (Serves 4-6 people)
- Enjoy It !