DETOX CHICKEN SOUP
DETOX CHICKEN SOUP | chicken marinade, chicken spaghetti, lemon chicken, teriyaki chicken, chicken potpie, chicken fajitas, ranch chicken, chicken alfredo, fried chicken, chicken tenders, chicken salad, chicken tacos, shredded chicken, slow cooker chicken, bbq chicken, grilled chicken, chicken wings, chicken soup, stuffed chicken, chicken chili, whole chicken, buffalo chicken, chicken coop #chicken alaking #chicken acomfort foods #chickenarice #chickenameals #chickenalowcarb #chickenaglutenfree #chickenarecipe #chickenadishes #chickenahealthy #chickenaeasydinners #chickenaovens #chickenacooking #chickenafamilies #chickenasoysauce #chickenbcrockpot #chickenbeasyrecipes #chickenbdinners #chickenbbbqsauces #chickenblowcarb #chickenbfamilies #chickenccrockpot #chickencoliveoils #chickenclowcarb #chickencglutenfree #chickencdinners #chickencfamilies
DETOX CHICKEN SOUP
Recipes adapted from : lexiscleankitchen.com
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 ounces cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Frist Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add chicken to the stockpot and cook until golden, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- Then, Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the stockpot. Add onion, carrots and celery. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add garlic and mushrooms, and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and browned, about 5-6 minutes. Stir in thyme and oregano until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Next, Whisk in chicken stock and bay leaves; bring to a boil. Stir in orzo, rosemary and chicken; reduce heat and simmer until orzo is tender, about 10-12 minutes.
- Stir in kale and cannellini beans until the kale has wilted, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in lemon juice and parsley; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately.
- Enjoy It !