CROCK POT SANTA FE CHICKEN
CROCK POT SANTA FE CHICKEN | chicken aeasy dinners, chicken ovens chicken cooking, chicken families, chicken soysauce, chicken crockpot, chicken easy recipes, chicken dinners, chicken sauces, chicken lowcarb, chicken families, chicken crockpot, chicken olive oils, chicken lowcarb, chicken glutenfree, chicken dinners, chicken families, chicken stirfry, chicken recipesfor, chicken greek yogurt, chicken sour cream, chicken meals, chicken green onions, chicken comfort foods, chicken products, chicken hot sauces, chicken ovens, chicken healthy, chicken bread crumbs, chicken red peppers, chicken white wines, chicken simple, chicken veggies, chicken blackbeans, chicken garlic, chicken brown rice, chicken low carb, chicken crock pot, chicken easy recipes, chicken gluten free, chicken dinners, chicken soy sauce, chicken week night meals, chicken crock pot, chicken low car #chickenrecipes #bakedchicken #chickenthighs #butterchicken #crockpotchicken #chickenhealthy #chickenenchiladas #chickenparmesan #chickencasserole #chickenandrice #chickenpasta #chickeneasy #chickendinner #orangechicken #chickenpiccata #chickenmarsala #chickenmarinade #chickenspaghetti #lemonchicken #teriyakichicken #chickenpotpie #chickenfajitas #ranchchicken #chickenalfredo #friedchicken #chickentenders #chickensalad #chickentacos #shreddedchicken #slowcookerchicken #bbqchicken #grilledchicken #chickenwings #chickensoup #stuffedchicken #chickenchili #wholechicken
CROCK POT SANTA FE CHICKEN
This is so easy make! I made my own tortilla chips and topped the Santa Fe chicken with shredded lettuce and a little Colby jack cheese. Felt like I was totally cheating on my diet. When I make it again, I’ll decrease the amount of chicken broth by 1/2 cup or so. And, because of the kids, I only put in 1/2 the amount of cayenne pepper. Thanks for doing the legwork to make this recipe low in calories.
Recipes adapted from : closetcooking.com
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 14.4 oz can fat free chicken broth
- 24 oz 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast
- 14.4 oz can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 1 tsp cumin
- 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 oz frozen corn
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper, to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp onion powder
- First, Combine chicken broth, beans (drained), corn, tomatoes, cilantro, scallions, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and salt in the crock pot.
- Season chicken breast with salt and lay on top.
- Next, Cook on low for 8 - 10 hours or on high for 4 to 6 hours.
- Thirty minutes before serving, remove chicken and shred.
- Then, Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in. Adjust salt and seasoning to taste.
- Serve over rice or tortillas and with your favorite toppings.
- Enjoy It !