CREAMY CROCK-POT CHICKEN – 8 MINUTE PREP
Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken - 8 Minute Prep Time | chicken marinade, chicken spaghetti, lemon chicken, teriyaki chicken, chicken potpie, chicken fajitas, ranch chicken, chicken alfredo, fried chicken, chicken tenders, chicken salad, chicken tacos, shredded chicken, slow cooker chicken, bbq chicken, grilled chicken, chicken wings, chicken soup, stuffed chicken, chicken chili, whole chicken, buffalo chicken, chicken coop #chicken alaking #chicken acomfort foods #chickenarice #chickenameals #chickenalowcarb #chickenaglutenfree #chickenarecipe #chickenadishes #chickenahealthy #chickenaeasydinners #chickenaovens #chickenacooking #chickenafamilies #chickenasoysauce #chickenbcrockpot #chickenbeasyrecipes #chickenbdinners #chickenbbbqsauces #chickenblowcarb #chickenbfamilies #chickenccrockpot #chickencoliveoils #chickenclowcarb #chickencglutenfree #chickencdinners #chickencfamilies
Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken - 8 Minute Prep Time.
Recipes adapted from : wellplated.com
- Assorted vegetables for convenience I used a prepackaged bag with carrots, broccoli and cauliflower
- 1 cup water or broth Optional in crock-pot version but not optional in Instant Pot Creamy Chicken version.
- 2/3 cup of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 lb Chicken tenderloins or boneless chicken breast
- 1 Family sized can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 12 oz. egg noodles for a side
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Frist, Combine in a crockpot cream of chicken soup, water, sour cream, minced garlic, cheese and salt and pepper.
- Then Add chicken into sauce mixture, make certain to cover chicken with sauce.
- Then Add the vegetables on top of sauce and then add salt, pepper,
- and onion powder to taste to the vegetables.
- Next Cover and turn crock pot on low. Cooking times will depend on how thick chicken is.
- Because I used chicken tenderloins which are thinner, chicken was done after 4 1/2 hours. If using a thicker chicken breast, continue in the crock pot until fully cooked.
- Before you are ready to serve, prepare egg noodle according to directions on bag.
- Stir sauce in crock pot prior to serving.
- Serve over egg noodles.