I’m a working mom who is in school at night. Eating healthy has been difficult when I’m crunched for time. But then I found this amazing list of meals! I’ve made 11 of these meals in the past three weeks and my family is in love. My husband and my girls almost always go back for seconds. Having leftovers is awesome because it cuts down on how many meals I have to cook. And the best part is my hubby and I have both lost a few pounds. I have shared this site with many of my mom friends and they all love it too. Thank you so much!
Chicken Tostadas | Healthy Dinner, easy Dinner, Dinner recipes, week night Dinner, Dinner ideas, chicken Dinner, Dinner fortwo, quick Dinner, family Dinner, Dinner casseroles, cheap Dinner, vegetarian Dinner, summerDinner, Dinner crockpot, Dinner beef, keto Dinner, fall Dinner, lowcarb Dinner, steak Dinner, Dinner sides, Dinner tonight, Sunday Dinner, fancy Dinner, Mexican Dinner, Dinner pasta, food Dinner, paleo Dinner, vegan Dinner, shrimp Dinner, Dinner for2, #Dinnerrestaurant, #Dinnercouple, #Dinnerwithfriends, #Dinnerphotography, #winterDinner, #Dinneroutfit, #Dinnermeat, #yummyDinner, #Dinnerrice, #Dinnergrill, #birthdayDinner, #funDinner, #Dinnermenu, #Dinnersoup, #Dinnerroom, #Dinneraeasyrecipes, #Dinneracrockpot, #Dinnerdeasyrecipes, #Dinnerdprimerib, #Dinnerfglutenfree, #Dinnerieasyrecipes, #Dinnericrockpot, #Dinneriglutenfree, #Dinnerifamilies, #Dinnerimeals, #Dinnerilowcarb, #Dinnericheese, #Dinnerihealthy
Recipes adapted from : apinchofhealthy.com
- Lime, juice of
- 4 medium avocados, diced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup feta or Cotija cheese
- Cooking spray
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 8 corn tortillas or tostada shells
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 15 oz can black beans, drained & rinsed
- Frist, To make tostada shells, line large baking sheet with silicone mat and arrange tortillas in a single layer. Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt on both sides. Bake at 400 degrees for 6 minutes per each side.
- Then, While tostadas are baking, make easy guacamole salsa by combining tomato, avocado, red onion, cilantro, cumin, chili powder, salt and lime juice. Get other ingredients ready.
- Next, To assemble tostadas, top each shell with guacamole, beans, chicken and cheese.
- Enjoy It !