Best Sugar Cookie Recipe EVER
I added chopped candied ginger to these cookies. Oh my goodness. Just a little spice and tons of flavor. Your ratios are spot on. Thank you for sharing this recipe.
Best Sugar Cookie Recipe EVER | chocolatechip Cookies, peanut butter Cookies, easy Cookies, fall Cookies, Christmas Cookies, snickerdoodle Cookies, nobake Cookies, monster Cookies, oatmeal Cookies, sugar Cookies, Cookies recipes, m&m Cookies, cakemix Cookies, pumpkin Cookies, cowboy Cookies, lemon Cookies, brownie Cookies, shortbread Cookies, healthy Cookies, thumbprint Cookies, best Cookies, holiday Cookies, Cookies decorated, molasses Cookies, funfetti Cookies, pudding Cookies, smores Cookies, crinkle Cookies, glutenfree Cookies, cream cheese Cookies, redvelvet Cookies, coconut Cookies, vegan Cookies, gingerbreadCookies, almondCookies, #Cookiesdrawing #easterCookies #Cookiesachocolatechips #Cookiesaroyalicing #Cookiesbchocolatechips #Cookiesbpeanutbutter #Cookiesbroyalicing #Cookiescchocolatechips #Cookiesdchocolatechips #Cookiesdpeanutbutter #Cookiesgglutenfree #Cookiesgchocolatechips #Cookiesichocolatechips #Cookiesibaking #Cookieskchocolatechips #Cookieskpeanutbutter #Cookieslchocolatechips #Cookiesmchocolatechips #Cookiesmpeanutbutter #Cookiesmglutenfree
Recipes adapted from : sallysbakingaddiction.com
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup unsalted butter
- 1 Cup granulated white sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Frist, Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Next, In the bowl of your mixer cream butter and sugar until smooth, at least 3 minutes
- Beat in extracts and egg.
- In a separate bowl combine baking powder and salt with flour and add a little at a time to the wet ingredients. The dough will be very stiff. If it becomes too stiff for your mixer turn out the dough onto a countertop surface. Wet your hands and finish off kneading the dough by hand.
- Then, DO NOT CHILL THE DOUGH. Divide into workable batches, roll out onto a floured surface and cut.
- You want these cookies to be on the thicker side (closer to 1/4 inch rather than 1/8).
- Bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes. Let cool on the cookie sheet until firm enough to transfer to a cooling rack.
- Enjoy it !