BBQ CHICKEN SALAD
BBQ CHICKEN SALAD | chicken marinade, chicken spaghetti, lemon chicken, teriyaki chicken, chicken potpie, chicken fajitas, ranch chicken, chicken alfredo, fried chicken, chicken tenders, chicken salad, chicken tacos, shredded chicken, slow cooker chicken, bbq chicken, grilled chicken, chicken wings, chicken soup, stuffed chicken, chicken chili, whole chicken, buffalo chicken, chicken coop #chicken alaking #chicken acomfort foods #chickenarice #chickenameals #chickenalowcarb #chickenaglutenfree #chickenarecipe #chickenadishes #chickenahealthy #chickenaeasydinners #chickenaovens #chickenacooking #chickenafamilies #chickenasoysauce #chickenbcrockpot #chickenbeasyrecipes #chickenbdinners #chickenbbbqsauces #chickenblowcarb #chickenbfamilies #chickenccrockpot #chickencoliveoils #chickenclowcarb #chickencglutenfree #chickencdinners #chickencfamilies
BBQ CHICKEN SALAD
Loved this salad! I mixed the bbq sauce and ranch and dressed the salad, tossed chicken with bbq sauce too! Green onion instead of red, next time maybe a little jicama, but a perfect salad recipe!
Recipes adapted from : keviniscooking.com
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless thin-sliced chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup tortilla strips
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 3/4 cup canned corn kernels, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Frist Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Then Add to skillet and cook, flipping once, until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side. Let cool before dicing into bite-size pieces.
- To assemble the salad, place romaine lettuce in a large bowl; top with chicken, tomato, corn, beans, onion and cheeses.
- Next Pour Ranch dressing and BBQ sauce on top of the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, topped with tortilla strips.
- Enjoy, friends.