Baked Crack Chicken Breasts
I was looking for a chicken recipe for the whole family and I stumbled on this article. I read and followed the instructions carefully and I made it deliciously! Every member of my family is so happy! Thanks for this
Baked Crack Chicken Breasts | chickenrecipes, bakedchicken, chickenthighs, butterchicken, crockpotchicken, chickenhealthy, chickenenchiladas, chickenparmesan, chickencasserole, chickenandrice, chickenpasta, chickeneasy, chickendinner, orangechicken, chickenpiccata, chickenmarsala, chickenmarinade, chickenspaghetti, lemonchicken, teriyakichicken, chickenpotpie, chickenfajitas, ranchchicken, chickenalfredo, friedchicken, chickentenders, chickensalad, chickentacos, shreddedchicken, slowcookerchicken, bbqchicken, grilledchicken, chickenwings, chickensoup, stuffedchicken, chickenchili, wholechicken, buffalochicken, chickencoop #chickenalaking #chickenacomfortfoods #chickenarice #chickenameals #chickenalowcarb #chickenaglutenfree #chickenarecipe #chickenadishes #chickenahealthy #chickenaeasydinners #chickenaovens #chickenacooking #chickenafamilies #chickenasoysauce #chickenbcrockpot #chickenbeasyrecipes #chickenbdinners #chickenbbbqsauces #chickenblowcarb #chickenbfamilies #chickenccrockpot #chickencoliveoils #chickenclowcarb #chickencglutenfree #chickencdinners #chickencfamilies #chickencstirfry #chickencrecipesfor #chickencgreekyogurt #chickencsourcream #chickencmeals #chickencgreenonions #chickenccomfortfoods #chickencproducts #chickenchotsauces #chickencovens #chickenchealthy #chickencbreadcrumbs #chickencredpeppers #chickencwhitewines #chickencsimple #chickencveggies
Recipes adapted from : simplybeingmommy.com
- 4 slices thick cut bacon, diced
FOR THE RANCH CREAM CHEESE
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 4- ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, white or yellow - I use a little of both
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
FOR THE CHICKEN
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked or sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (1-pound, total) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- sliced green scallions
- chopped fresh parsley
- First, Preheat oven to 400F.
- Then, Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Next, Set a large skillet over medium-high heat and add in diced bacon; cook until crispy.
- Remove bacon from skillet and set aside. DON'T discard bacon fat.
- Return skillet to heat and add vegetable oil to the remaining bacon fat.
- Pound chicken breasts to a 1/4-inch thickness and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Add chicken breasts to the hot oil - you may have to do this in batches if skillet isn't big enough - and cook chicken breasts for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown
- Next, Flip over the chicken breasts, add butter, and continue to cook for 3 more minutes.
- Remove chicken breasts from skillet and arrange in previously prepared baking dish. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, dill weed, and chives; mix until thoroughly combined. Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly. *You can also just stir in 1 tablespoon of store-bought ranch seasoning.
- Top each chicken breast with 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture. Spread to coat the surface of each chicken breast.
- Take half of the bacon and add on top of the cream cheese.
- Next, Sprinkle shredded cheese over the chicken breasts.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Remove from oven.
- Garnish with remaining bacon, fresh parsley, and scallions.