BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS
This is, by far, THE BEST chicken recipe I have ever made! Throw out any other recipes you may have bc this is the only one you need! I used a wireless thermometer which was key to not over cooking it. So juicy, so flavorful, so perfect! Thank you!!!
BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS | chicken recipes, baked chicken, chicken thighs, butter chicken, crockpot chicken, chicken healthy, chicken enchiladas, chicken parmesan, chicken casserole, chicken andrice, chicken pasta, chicken easy, chicken dinner, orange chicken, chicken piccata, chicken marsala, chicken marinade, chicken spaghetti, lemon chicken, teriyaki chicken, chicken potpie, chicken fajitas, ranch chicken, chicken alfredo, fried chicken, chicken tenders, chicken salad, chicken tacos, shredded chicken, slow cooker chicken, bbq chicken, grilled chicken, chicken wings, chicken soup, stuffed chicken, chicken chili, whole chicken, buffalo chicken, chicken coop #chicken alaking #chicken acomfort foods #chickenarice #chickenameals #chickenalowcarb #chickenaglutenfree #chickenarecipe #chickenadishes #chickenahealthy #chickenaeasydinners #chickenaovens #chickenacooking #chickenafamilies #chickenasoysauce #chickenbcrockpot #chickenbeasyrecipes #chickenbdinners #chickenbbbqsauces #chickenblowcarb #chickenbfamilies #chickenccrockpot #chickencoliveoils #chickenclowcarb #chickencglutenfree #chickencdinners #chickencfamilies #chickencstirfry #chickencrecipesfor #chickencgreekyogurt #chickencsourcream #chickencmeals #chickencgreenonions #chickenccomfortfoods #chickencproducts #chickenchotsauces #chickencovens #chickenchealthy #chickencbreadcrumbs #chickencredpeppers #chickencwhitewines #chickencsimple #chickencveggies
Recipes adapted from : foodiecrush.com
BAKED CHICKEN BREAST INGREDIENTS:
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter or olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness and brined in saltwater (*see easy instructions below)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (I prefer smoked paprika)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- First, To brine your chicken breasts, fill a large bowl with 1 quart of warm water and 1/4 cup kosher salt. Stir to combine until most of the salt is absorbed. Add the chicken breasts and let them sit in the mixture to brine for 15 minutes. Or you can also also cover the bowl and refrigerate for up to 6 hours. Remove the chicken breasts from the brine, rinse them with cold water, then pat them dry with some paper towels. (However, if the chicken breasts you purchased have already been pre-brined in a sodium solution, skip this step.)
- Next, Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place the chicken breasts in a single layer in a large baking dish or roasting pan*. Brush on both sides (turning once) evenly with the melted butter or olive oil.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk the salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika until combined. Then sprinkle the mixture evenly over the chicken on both sides.
- Then, Bake for 15-18* minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink. I recommend using a cooking thermometer to know exactly when it is fully cooked; in the thickest part of the breast, it should be 165°F. (Or, if you want the chicken to be a little bit browned and crispier on top, you can turn the broiler on high for the final 3-5 minutes and broil the chicken until it is cooked through and golden on top. Keep a close eye on the chicken so that it does not overcook and/or burn.)
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove the pan from the oven, transfer the chicken to a clean plate, and loosely tent the plate with aluminum foil. Let the chicken rest for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Serve warm. Or, refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Enjoy It !