Bacon Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken
So good! I used chicken tenderloin for the recipe and they came out so tender and juicy. My 5 year old said this is his new favorite meal!
Bacon Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken | chickenrecipes, bakedchicken, chickenthighs, butterchicken, crockpotchicken, chickenhealthy, chickenenchiladas, chickenparmesan, chickencasserole, chickenandrice, chickenpasta, chickeneasy, chickendinner, orangechicken, chickenpiccata, chickenmarsala, chickenmarinade, chickenspaghetti, lemonchicken, teriyakichicken, chickenpotpie, chickenfajitas, ranchchicken, chickenalfredo, friedchicken, chickentenders, chickensalad, chickentacos, shreddedchicken, slowcookerchicken, bbqchicken, grilledchicken, chickenwings, chickensoup, stuffedchicken, chickenchili, wholechicken, buffalochicken, chickencoop #chickenalaking #chickenacomfortfoods #chickenarice #chickenameals #chickenalowcarb #chickenaglutenfree #chickenarecipe #chickenadishes #chickenahealthy #chickenaeasydinners #chickenaovens #chickenacooking #chickenafamilies #chickenasoysauce #chickenbcrockpot #chickenbeasyrecipes #chickenbdinners #chickenbbbqsauces #chickenblowcarb #chickenbfamilies
Recipes adapted from : tipbuzz.com
- 6 chicken breasts boneless and skinless (4-5 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons garlic minced
- 2/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 12 slices bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- First, In a large bowl add the brown sugar, garlic, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
- Then, Coat the chicken in the brown sugar mixture.
- Next, Wrap each piece of chicken with two slices of bacon (aim for the end of the bacon pieces to stay under the chicken to prevent unwrapping while cooking).
- Place into your baking pan (with at least 2 inch high sides).
- Top with the remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Cook at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through and browned.
- Careful to not let the brown sugar burn and blacken.
- Enjoy It.