Asian Chicken Thighs
Asian Chicken Thighs | chicken marinade, chicken spaghetti, lemon chicken, teriyaki chicken, chicken potpie, chicken fajitas, ranch chicken, chicken alfredo, fried chicken, chicken tenders, chicken salad, chicken tacos, shredded chicken, slow cooker chicken, bbq chicken, grilled chicken, chicken wings, chicken soup, stuffed chicken, chicken chili, whole chicken, buffalo chicken, chicken coop #chicken alaking #chicken acomfort foods #chickenarice #chickenameals #chickenalowcarb #chickenaglutenfree #chickenarecipe #chickenadishes #chickenahealthy #chickenaeasydinners #chickenaovens #chickenacooking #chickenafamilies #chickenasoysauce #chickenbcrockpot #chickenbeasyrecipes #chickenbdinners #chickenbbbqsauces #chickenblowcarb #chickenbfamilies #chickenccrockpot #chickencoliveoils #chickenclowcarb #chickencglutenfree #chickencdinners #chickencfamilies
Asian Chicken Thighs
This was the absolute best boneless skinless chicken thigh recipe ever! I did marinate these over night probably a little less than 16 hours. When it came time to take off the foil for the broiling part, it worked best at 425° for 10 minutes. My broiler only would go to 400° minimum, I think the rack may sit a little far from the broiler. Thank you so much for this delicious recipe.
Recipes adapted from : nomnompaleo.com
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Sliced green onions
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 5 teaspoons olive oil
- 5 bone-in chicken thighs (about 1-3/4 pounds), skin removed
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Frist In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 8-10 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, whisk water, brown sugar, orange juice, soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar, garlic, pepper flakes and five-spice powder.
- Then Pour over chicken. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until chicken is tender, turning chicken occasionally.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and cold water until smooth; stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1 minute or until sauce is thickened.
- Sprinkle with green onions. If desired, serve with rice.
- Freeze option: Cool chicken. Freeze in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat slowly in a covered skillet until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 165°, stirring occasionally and adding a little water if necessary.
- Enjoy, friends.