CRISPY CHICKEN COBB SALAD
This crispy chicken cobb salad is full of crunchy lettuce, boiled eggs, crispy bacon, sweet tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese and crispy chicken. It’s great as a main dish or a side dish topped with your favorite salad dressing.
Pin this crispy chicken cobb salad for later!
To make this salad extra easy I used Tyson® crispy chicken strips. The chicken strips are already cooked so they can be heated in the microwave or in your oven. While your chicken is cooking boil some eggs and cook up some bacon (or you can use bacon bits) and shred your cheese.
Crispy Chicken Cobb Salad is going to be your favorite cobb salad recipe, with crispy baked chicken, eggs, bacon, tomatoes and cheese!
Then you’ll break your bacon up into small pieces, slice up your tomatoes, your eggs and your chicken strips. Top your romaine lettuce with your diced tomatoes, bacon pieces, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped eggs and crispy chicken pieces.
Chicken cobb salad is going to be your new favorite lunch! Its packed full of flavor and so easy to make!
Toss all your ingredients together with a big bowl and mix in your salad dressing or let everyone serve the dressing themselves. I used ranch on my salad, but it would be good with vinaigrette, thousand island or whatever your favorite dressing is!
Cobb salad with crispy chicken
I love all the good and healthy ingredients in this salad. But it’s still so delicious that kids and adults alike will love it!
Chicken cobb salad with bacon, eggs, cheese, and tomatoes!
Colby isn’t quite into eating salad yet, but he loves eating a deconstructed salad with all the delicious ingredients – and his favorite part is definitely the yummy chicken!
Enough about this salad though, do you know what else I’m excited for? The new Peanuts Movie that comes to theaters on November 6th! It looks like such a fun movie (watch the trailer here) and I love that it’s so family friendly! Colby hasn’t been to a movie at the theater yet, but he loves cartoons at home, so I think this might have to be his first movie in the theater. I think we’ll all just love it!
- 6 cups romaine lettuce (chopped )
- 2 cups sliced Tyson® crispy chicken strips (about 2-3 strips)
- 1/2 cup chopped boiled eggs (about 2 )
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced roma tomatoes (about 1-2 tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon (about 4-5 bacon strips)
- choice of salad dressing
- Bake your chicken strips according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, boil some eggs, shred some cheese, chop your lettuce, dice your tomatoes and cook your bacon.
- Peel and cut your boiled eggs and crumble your bacon.
- Combine your lettuce, chicken strips, boiled egg, cheese, tomato and bacon in a large bowl.
- Serve with your choice of salad dressing.
Source : lmld.org